Saturday, June 9, 2012

Are you social media saturated yet?


I now have a bunch of friends and colleagues that want to follow me on Pinterest.  I must say with Linked in acceptances, Facebook friends, Pinterest followers, Google+ circles it is getting to be rather tiresome and seems endless. Oh and don't forget my check-ins on Foursquare, almost forgot about that one.  Managing all of these social circles takes time and it is a fair amount of work.  The intent is all good.  I feel more readily connected with people I know but I do wonder where is this all going?  What is relevant to whom, when and why is work.  i don't want to be stiff and unfamiliar yet the dribble that my kids and I find to be fun is, I am sure, annoying to work colleagues and vice versa.  Well, I supposed someone will come along and make that organizational task easier, I hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment